Since the pandemic back in 2020, Loungewear has now actually become a staple part of our wardrobe. In fact loungewear has now become so stylish you don't need to hideaway at home anymore in your favourite comfies and can style them up to wear out and about.
For full information on what loungewear is, along with a few trend and styling tips be sure to check out Boux Avenue's latest blog post - The Loungewear Guide.
What is Loungewear?
Loungewear falls somewhere between the nightwear and athleisure categories. From chic tracksuits to velour joggers and sculpting seamless sets, the comfy clothing we adore is now proudly a staple part of our wardrobe that we love to it show off. Loungewear is definitely not going anywhere this Autumn / Winter, as it is all about the cosiest and softest sets you can find!
What are the Current Loungewear Trends?
- Velour Tracksuits - Y2K vibes are certainly not going anywhere and GenZ are loving the softness and comfort of a velour tracksuit. - Velour half zip top - Rose Pink £32.00, and Velour wide leg pant - Rose Pink £35.00
- The oversized cuffed boyfriend style jogger (BX oversized sweat jogger - Bottle Green £30.00) is still popular, however the upcoming jogger style for the season is the wide leg style. These are super flattering and can be styled perfectly with chunky trainers and cropped tank top. - Wide leg sweat pant - Grey Marl Mix £38.00
- Cosy knitwear - it's the season to bring back out all that knitwear, but that doesn't mean it has to be just jumpers, why not enjoy lounge knitwear - a 2022 upgrade! Fluffy knitted cropped cardigan - Pink £32.00, Fluffy knitted longline cardigan - Powder Blue £42.00, Fluffy knitted flared pants £32.00, and Fluffy knitted bralette £20.00
- Quilted - it seems quilted styles is big this Autumn with quilted coats taking over. Well here at Boux we have added the quilted trend into our loungewear as well. - Quilted crop top - Grey Marl £20.00 and Quilted sweat shorts - Grey Marl £25.00
- Plush Fur / Borg Material - With temperatures dropping and energy prices rising you are going to want to find the warmest, snuggliest sets around, and Boux have some amazing plush Loungewear sets - Apres ski hoodie and shorts set - Grey Mix £42.00 and Weekend plush hoodie and jogger set - Ivory £48.00
Loungewear in the underwear scene - the no bra days of the pandemic are gone, but not everyone is ready to wear their wired push up bra everyday. This is where Boux's Ribbed Loungewear and sculpting seamless styles are dominating!
- Ribbed Seamless Bralettes and matching knickers / thongs have proven to be extremely popular at Boux avenue, having received around 170 - 5 Star reviews, due to the pure comfort of these sets. - Ribbed seamless lounge bralette £16.00, Lounge Brief £12.00 and Lounge Thong £10.00
- For ultimate Smoothing Underwear - then Boux's contour seamless sets are a winner. These are great to pair with oversized loungewear bottoms creating a contrast look of fitted vs oversized. - Contour seamless thong bodysuit £30.00, Contour seamless crop top £18.00, high leg briefs £14.00 and high leg thong £12.00
Link to high res imagery: https://boux-avenue.prowly.com/presskits/a-w-loungewear-22